Monday, October 01, 2007

UNTIL MY HAIR TURNS GRAY



Sampai Memutih Rambutku - Until My Hair Turns Gray

Note: Very POWERFUL song and lyric. You'll enjoy and be encouraged! Here are the Indonesian lyric and the English translation.



Kasih yang kuterima dariMu
Melebihi luas dalamnya lautan
Cinta yang Kau berikan untukku
Lebih indah dari yang dunia tawarkan

The love that I receive from You
Far exceeds the width and the depth of the sea
The love that You gives me
Is far more beautiful than what the world has to offer

Hatiku hanyalah untukMu Tuhan
Tiada yang dapat menggantikannya
Kub’ri yang terbaik, kub’ri yang terindah
S’genap hidupku hanyalah untukMu

My heart is only for you, Lord
Nothing can replace that
I’ll give you the best, I’ll give you the most beautiful
All my life is only for You

Sampai memutih rambutku ku ‘kan setia
Kuberlari ‘tuk mengejar mahkotaku
Kucinta Engkau lebih dari s’galanya
Sampai ku menutup mataku

Even until my hair turns gray I will be faithful
I’m running after my crown
I love You more than anything else
Even until I close my eyes

Artist: Effendy Tedja
Lyric by: Afen Hardiyanto





Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow